Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Precious Kid Car Seat ID Card Review

My Precious Kid Car Seat ID Card Review

My Precious Kid Car Seat ID card is very useful! In case of an emergency the card gives emergency personnel everything they need to treat your child immediately if you are unable to. It includes everything from your child's name, your address, date of birth, weight, height, home, cell and emergency phone numbers. There is a place to include a current picture of your child on the top left hand corner. On the reverse side it includes allergies, birth marks and medical needs. As well as your child's doctor and dentist's information, a place to put your child's thumbprint and Medical Treatment authorization. When the entire card is filled out, place the card in the laminate seal to keep it safe from water. You place the Car Seat ID Tag onto your child's car seat or booster seat with the enclosed tag holder. While these are called Car Seat ID cards I think they would be great to attach to your child's book bag in case of an emergency as well. It helps let emergency personal know your child's information when you are your child are not able to.

You can get your child a ID Card by going here and following the directions.

Please Follow My Precious Kid on Facebook.

And on Twitter.

While you are there please check out all that MyPreciousKid.com has to offer!

(I received a Car Seat Id Tag free of charge from the sponsor to write my review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review and my opinions are my true opinions of the product reviewed and was in no way influenced by the sponsor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment